PERM-Ads.com has been an Immigration Advertising Agency long before the PERM rules emerged in 2005. We provide law firms and employers a service that covers all phases of PERM Labor Certification.
The job of an Immigration Advertising Agency is to assist the Attorney by handling all of the ad agency duties such as:
- Billing the employer separately so the attorney doesn’t have to incur accounting hours
- Providing fast pricing via Online Quotes or Email so the attorney can advise the Petitioner on costs
- Reviewing ad copy for spelling mistakes
- Ad Copy abbreviation
- Vetting & certifying media outlets for CFR Part 656 Compliance
- Verifying the ad is to be run on schedule in line with the case design
- Following up with the media outlets to assure no problems were encountered
- Collecting and routing the tear sheets, MP3’s, journal print editions, hard copy proofs to the law firm
- Communicating with the attorney’s ‘point person’ on the case throughout the recruitment process
- Making the law firm’s job easier, not harder
- Having the maximum number of ad placement and recruitment options on hand at all times
A solid Immigration Advertising Agency will do at least this to assist a new or veteran Attorney or Law Firm pass cases through to Certification by the Dept. of Labor.
Our goal is to enable you to process more cases, and grow your business.
- Prevailing Wage Determination is filed, and upon return, the recruitment phase begins
- Contact Immigration Advertising Agency, submit recruitment ad for pricing via MS Word form, PDF form, or Online Quote Request, or PERM-Track
- Immigration advertising agency provides immediate pricing, provides ad text consultation
- Attorney & Immigration Advertising Agency finalize the ad and pricing
- Attorney forward the price to the Employer/ Petitioner
- Attorney advises the Employer/ Petitioner they can pre-pay by credit card using our Ad Payment Form
- Employer or Attorney pay the ad based on what works best for their arrangements
- Our office moves forward in the ad placement process
- We get approval of the ad by Attorney and move forward to place it
- Our office pays the media outlet, gets confirmation of the ad and forwards it to Attorney
- Our office routes the proofs to the Attorney via U.S. Mail, FedEx, Email, or stores in Case Documents
- Attorney files the 9089 Application for Permanent Employment Certification and submits the ad placement dates and media outlet identification data and sends to DOL
- Department of Labor reviews the case and communicates via Email with the Employer and Attorney, as well as by U. S. Mail.