Try our DOL-compliant PERM Advertising services.
We can cover any or all of your PERM advertising requirements for jobs in any city or state.
If you simply need to get a price quote, or have us help you compose, price, proof and place the advertisements, simply fill out our Online Quote Request Form today.
Recruitment Options Include:
- 2 Sunday ads in Newspaper of General Circulation – We will price, proof, pay for, and place classified newspaper help wanted advertisements in a newspaper of General Circulation for two (2) consecutive Sundays, and have the newspaper route official hard copy or electronic Tear Sheets
- PERM Advertising on Monster.com, Careerbuilder, or Yahoo Hotjobs – We can place your job on one of the major online job boards, and document the start and end dates in PDF format.
- Local or Ethnic Newspaper – Every city and region has a selection of local papers, but which are the right ones? We’ve already vetted them for qualification, performance, and price.
- Trade Journal – Trade Journals often have very long lead times. Journal Of Accountancy for example required 2 months in advance. They are also more expensive, and many have converted away from print to save money by running online. We can help you select the best journals.
- State Workforce Authority 30 Day SWA Job Posting – We can place a Job Order on behalf of the Employer with the local SWA for 30 days, and document the the start and end dates of the job order via computer screen capture as documentation.
- FM Radio Station Spot – We can price, proof and place a radio station ad. Usually this involves converting the radio ad to spoken word, and adapting it to fit within a 30 or 60 second time frame. It also involves producing an MP3 for the station to run, so as to save money for the employer in production fees. We do not use Internet radio, we use standard terrestrial radio stations. We normally work with CBS, Cumulus, Citcomm, and others. Clear Channel is too expensive.
- Employer Website PERM Job Ad – We offer the option of either buying a new web domain or using the employers existing web domain, and then place a job advertisement in HTML, PHP, ASP or other web scripting technology. We run the ad for 30 days, and we document the recruitment start and end dates via computer screen capture.
PERM Advertising requires attention to detail, excellent bargaining skills with media outlets, strict enforcement of tear sheet acquisition from media outlets, highly-developed accounting skills, and clear and concise thinking when it comes to working within each law firm’s daily operational policies.
Online Quote Request Form